- Last Updated: 05 May 2021 05 May 2021
Enjoy some unique and wonderful music and support Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association. Hear the New View Saxophone Quartet in a broadcast on Facebook Live on Saturday, May 15, 2021, at 4 p.m. ET. This is a fund-raising event – donations are encouraged but not required. Register here to receive details about the broadcast.
- Last Updated: 28 April 2021 28 April 2021
Watch: PBS NewsHour video (4 min.) on ME/CFS and Long COVID, with MassME’s Rivka Solomon.
- Last Updated: 17 April 2021 17 April 2021
In this month's newsletter:
- Community Appreciation Event, April 29, 7 PM (ET)
- US ME/CFS Clinician Coalition Recommendations
- International ME/CFS Awareness Day, May 12
- CDC Stakeholder Call, May 13, 3 PM (ET)
- MGH Research Study Seeking Participants
- Volunteer Spotlight
- Support Groups in April
More Articles ...
Notice about names
The Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association would like to clarify the use of the various acronyms for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS) and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) on this site. When we generate our own articles on the illness, we will refer to it as ME/CFS, the term now generally used in the United States. When we are reporting on someone else’s report, we will use the term they use. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other federal agencies, including the CDC, are currently using ME/CFS.
Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association changed its name in July, 2018, to reflect this consensus.