- Last Updated: 11 November 2022 11 November 2022
In this month's newsletter:
- Upcoming Sunday Conversations Event
- Thank You for Attending the 2022 Annual Meeting!
- Volunteer With Us: Treasurer Needed
- MassME is an AmazonSmile charity
- Newsworthy Events and Links
- Member Spotlight
- Last Updated: 28 November 2022 28 November 2022
Join MassME for another small group Sunday Conversation! We are looking forward to meeting you "in person"!
"Coping During the Holidays with ME/CFS, Long COVID, and Related Chronic Illness"
More Articles ...
Notice about names
The Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association would like to clarify the use of the various acronyms for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS) and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) on this site. When we generate our own articles on the illness, we will refer to it as ME/CFS, the term now generally used in the United States. When we are reporting on someone else’s report, we will use the term they use. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other federal agencies, including the CDC, are currently using ME/CFS.
Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association changed its name in July, 2018, to reflect this consensus.