- Last Updated: 08 June 2021 08 June 2021
- Last Updated: 18 October 2021 18 October 2021
In this month's newsletter:
- MEAction Chronic Disease Symptom Survey
- Media Success!
- Advocacy Day Recap
- March/April Artshare
- Essay on Music and ME
- Jazz Concert Video
- Support Groups in May
- May is International ME/CFS Awareness Month - Please Support Us
- Last Updated: 28 April 2021 28 April 2021
Watch: PBS NewsHour video (4 min.) on ME/CFS and Long COVID, with MassME’s Rivka Solomon.
More Articles ...
Notice about names
The Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association would like to clarify the use of the various acronyms for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS) and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) on this site. When we generate our own articles on the illness, we will refer to it as ME/CFS, the term now generally used in the United States. When we are reporting on someone else’s report, we will use the term they use. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other federal agencies, including the CDC, are currently using ME/CFS.
Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association changed its name in July, 2018, to reflect this consensus.