- Last Updated: 20 July 2018 20 July 2018
Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association is an all-volunteer organization and depends on the donations of supporters to continue its work and respond to the many needs of the patient community. All of our income is used to support essential services.
We use your donations to:
- Publish our website which provides up-to-date information about ME/CFS and fibromyalgia covering a broad range of topics, sends out alerts about current news and developments, and accepts requests for support services
- Maintain our Information Line where trained volunteers respond to general questions about the two illnesses (which often overlap) and serve as a gateway to the Association's support services
- Assist with referrals to healthcare providers
- Give guidance on disability process and related issues
- Better educate and expand awareness within the community
- Establish a public information group to reach out to various forms of media
- Improve communication with pertinent state and federal agencies
- Sponsor public educational lectures
- Be advocates at all possible levels (local, state, national)
We can now accept donations online. You may use your credit card or mail in a check.
All donations are gratefully acknowledged and are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. We thank you for your support.