Last Updated: 13 January 2016 13 January 2016
Videos of the Patient Day presentations from the IACFS/ME Conference (September 2011) have been posted on the National ME/FM Action Network site, the Canadian group who hosted the conference. There are 13 presentations, each approximately 30 minutes.
Topics include diagnosis, treatment and management, research, and disability, and are presented by some of the foremost practitioners in these fields.
- Questions and Answers - Panel Discussion
- Differentiating ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia from Psychiatric Disorders - Eleanor Stein, MD
- Tools to Stop Crashing, Start Pacing and Planning Your Health - Allison Bested, MD
- Effective Management of Activity Intolerance - Staci R. Stevens, MA
- Translating Scientific Research into Patient Care - Annette Whittemore
- Latest Research on the Pathophysiology of ME/CFS - Nancy G. Klimas, MD
- Legal Aspects of Disability - Hugh R. Scher
- Fibromyalgia: Current Status - Roland Staud, MD
- What Helps People Cope with ME/CFS - Fred Friedberg, PhD
- Non-Pharmacological Interventions - Leonard A. Jason, PhD
- New Developments in Possible Causes of ME/CFS - Anthony L. Komaroff, MD
- How I Help CFS/ME Patients in Canada - Byron Hyde, MD
- Advocacy (ME/FM Action Network) - Lydia Neilson
Thanks to the National ME/FM Action Network for making these presentations available to everyone.