- Last Updated: 11 November 2015 11 November 2015
The study supporting the revised criteria was published in the May 2010 issue of Arthritis Care & Research titled, "The American College of Rheumatology Preliminary Diagnostic Criteria for Fibromyalgia and Measurement of Symptom Severity." The authors of the revised criteria are Frederick Wolfe, Daniel J. Clauw, Mary-Ann Fitzcharles, Don L. Goldenberg, Robert S. Katz, Philip Mease, Anthony Russell, I. Jon Russell, John B. Winfield, and Muhammad B. Yunus. Read the full text of the article.
1. Behm et al., BMC Clinical Pathology 12 (2012):25. Full text is available at http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6890/12/25 accessed on 8/22/2015
2. https://thefibromyalgiatest.com/ accessed on 8/22/2015
3. http://www.fmcpaware.org/second-study-on-blood-test-for-fm.html accessed on 8/22/2015
4. https://www.arthritiswa.org.au/news/view/fact-or-fiction-the-fm-test.html accessed on 8/22/2015