- Last Updated: 31 October 2015 31 October 2015
Page 4 of 19
3. What type of information should I bring to my first meeting with an advocate?
- A copy of the insurance policy;
- Any forms and letters you have received from the insurance company or your employer's HR Department;
- The names and addresses of your healthcare providers treating you for your disability condition;
- A timeline outlining the start of the disability and your treatment dates;
- The name and address of your employer and your supervisor/manager; names of co-workers who can verify what your job was and perhaps corroborate your decline in performance because of your disability;
- The names of any individuals you believe could provide information in support of your claim.