- Last Updated: 30 August 2022 30 August 2022
Join MassME for a Special Edition of Sunday Conversations! We are looking forward to meeting you "in person"!
We will gather together in small groups for conversations about topics of interest to our community. When you register, you can select one or two topics that you would like to explore with others. After a short welcome and introduction, we'll go to breakout rooms, hosted by MassME volunteers, for 20 minutes. After a brief break, we'll return to the breakout rooms for another 20 minutes. You can choose to stay in the same group or choose a different topic for the second session. We'll return to the full group for a brief "de-brief" before signing off.
Summer is a time for informal gatherings and socializing. Let's get to know one another, and have a chance to ask questions and share experiences!
This was a virtual event via Zoom. This program was not recorded.
Tentative topics (depending on interest) are:
- Pacing and energy management
- Coping with chronic illness
- Disability and social services support
- Relationships with family and friends
- Seniors/aging with chronic illness
- Young adults (20's and 30's)
- Children and adolescents
Resource lists for conversation topics
- Resource list for Disability August 2022
- "Applying for Social Security Disability if you have ME/CFS or Fibromyalgia" Video (Feb. 2022)
- Resource List for Disability Panel (Feb. 2022)