- Last Updated: 22 November 2023 22 November 2023
A monthly speaker series
3rd Sunday of each month at 4 p.m. ET
Free and open to everyone
“Sunday Conversations with MassME” is a monthly speaker series with discussion on a wide variety of topics. These sessions are appropriate for patients, family members/caregivers, and health care professionals. Sunday Conversations take place via Zoom on the 3rd Sunday of each month at 4 p.m. ET, and are free and open to anyone. Presentations are recorded for later viewing. Registration is required.
No Sunday Conversation for December. Enjoy the holidays!
Stay tuned for more information about our next event on January 21, 2024
Links to recordings, slides, and other resources from past events:
- "What Sociology and the Illness Narratives Can Teach Us About Living with Chronic Illness" November 19, 2023
- "Living with Chronic Illness: Small Group Discussions" August 20, 2023. This event was not recorded.
- "Zoom through 40 years of ME/CFS history with MassME" June 18, 2023
- "Using wearable technology to measure and manage Long COVID and ME/CFS". May 21, 2023
- "What Every Provider Should Know About ME/CFS (and how their patients can help them learn)" April 16, 2023
- "The Broken Mishkan: Performance and Community Conversation" with Sara Nesson" March 19, 2023. A recording will be made available to registrants for a limited time after the performance.
- "Pacing for PEM: An OT and PT perspective on what it is and how you can use pacing strategies in your daily life" February 19, 2023.
- "Selected readings from The Long Haul, with Ryan Prior and Cynthia Adinig" January 22, 2023.
- "Coping During the Holidays with ME/CFS, Long COVID, and Related Chronic Illness" November 20, 2022. This was a small group conversation event and was not recorded.
- There was no Sunday Converstion in October. At our Annual Meeting on October 22, Dr. Anthony Komaroff presented "MECFS and Long COVID: Emerging Similarities and Why it Matters". For full coverage of the meeting, visit our Youtube playlist.
- "How Those Living with Long Covid and ME/CFS can Enhance Their Quality of Life by Integrating Traditional Chinese Medicine Into Their Healthcare Plan" September 18, 2022
- Sunday Conversations: Special Edition - August 21, 2022 Small group conversations about a variety of topics. This program was not recorded.
- "A whole-person health approach to Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Lessons for Post-COVID conditions." June 19, 2022
- "Fibromyalgia" May 15, 2022
- "Working with Your Healthcare Provider" April 24, 2022
- "A Functional Medicine Approach to Complex Chronic Illnesses" March 20, 2022
- "Applying for Social Security Disability if you have ME/CFS or Fibromyalgia" February 20 2022
- "Physical and Occupational Therapy for ME/CFS and Similar Chronic Illnesses" January 16, 2022