- Last Updated: 30 October 2021 30 October 2021
The Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association is made up almost entirely of patient volunteers and their families and friends. We need your help to keep the Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association running smoothly and to accomplish our mission. Please consider volunteering to help with this work.
Massachusetts ME/CFS Association provides training and on-going supervision to allow volunteers to offer support to patients/families, or to help keep our Association running. Most volunteer work is done from home, and time commitments/hours are flexible. Please see our Volunteer Orientation manual for more information.
Volunteer for one-time commitment or longer.
- Volunteer Coordinator —our most urgent need! Recruit and manage the volunteers who power our Association. Learn more.
- Patient Services - respond to requests for service and information from patients, using our website and database.
- IT Manager —oversee and support our use of technology. Immediate need to help us rebuild our website. Learn more.
Help with our website! Specific opportunities are listed; needs are on-going.
- Opportunities are available in many other areas such as: telephone support and other direct services to patients, membership support, advertising/public relations (outreach, mailings, distribution etc.) and help with events.
If you would like to help in these or other areas, please contact us.
If you are a healthy family member or friend, we also need your help. We will talk with you about your interests, skills, and how you can contribute. Remember, even a little time, put together with the efforts of others, can accomplish a great deal.
Thank you for your support!